- Get up-to- date information about the latest intelligent traffic management systems.
- Interact with Indian & International exhibitors to source the best solutions.
- Attend knowledge sharing sessions.
- Meet key decision makers from the Government & Corporate.
- Strike a deal & become the distributor for International brands.
The TrafficInfraTech Expo will be attended by key decision makers from across the Government & Private Sector Organisations.
• Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
• Ministry of Urban Development
• National Highway Authority of India
• Traffic Police
• Municipal Corporations
• Public Works Departments
• City Development Authorities
• Infrastructure and Construction Companies
• NHAI Concessionaires
• Smart Cities
• Road Contractors
• Traffic Consultants & Firms
• Smart City Consultants
• Metro Rail
• Airport Authority of India
• State Road Transport Undertakings
• Turnkey Project Consultants
• System Integrators
• Engineering Consultants
• Companies looking for joint ventures / partners
• OEM Suppliers
• Fleet Operators
• Logistics Companies
• Research & Training Institutes
Q.What is TrafficInfraTech Expo?
Q. Where and when does TrafficInfraTech Expo take place?
Q. What are the Exhibition timings?
- May 5, 2021 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
- May 6,2021 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
- May 7, 2021 at 10.00am – 6.00pm
Q. Will there be a show guide?
Q. How can I register?
- There are 2 ways to register:
- Pre-Registration: to register online before the show by clicking on Visitors tab on the home page of the Expo’s website there would be a drop down and then you will get an option of Pre-register, click on it and put in all your details & submit then you will get a mail where the badge number would be given to you kindly carry the copy of it when you will be visiting the Expo.
- Spot Registration: to get yourself registered at the Expo.
Q. Is there any cost for registration?
Q. I need a letter for Visa formalities