Topics for the 3-day Conference at
Smart Mobility -TrafficInfraTech and Parking Infratech Expo 2018
- International Solutions for New Mobility in India: Presentations and Panel Discussions
- Transformative Mobility: Experts /panel discussions on ITS, EVs, Multi-modal integration, Big Data and shared mobility
- Making Road Projects Viable: Analysing the various models and finding the best option for Private sector participation
- Women In Traffic: Empowerment, Technology, Road safety and City Planning & Development for Safety.
- Road Safety: Policies, enforcement, vehicle worthiness, automobile technology for Safety and Safety as a CSR.
- Training for Traffic Police for effectively managing traffic.
- India is still learning to Park: Need for better policies, design and technology. How are Smart Cities planners tackling the challenges?
- Urban Mobility & Smart Cities
- Self-driving Vehicles/ Autonomous Vehicles – future ahead
- Sustainability in Urban Transportation – increase efficiency and reduce the environmental impact
- AI, IoT, Blockchain, Drone in Traffic
- Traffic infrastructure of the future – what the roads/ sky might look 30-40 years from now, and how we can solve the challenge of building fundamental infrastructure for today and the future
Conference Sessions 2017 Highlights